The lofty quality standards that Arvan mandates include accreditations for ISO9001:2008, AS9100C, EN9100, and JISQ9100. No product is ever shipped without passing the rigorous testing inspection integrated into our quality system. We never compromise quality for any reason.
This unrelenting commitment to high standards of quality and our deep technical competence are the basis of our ongoing relationships with organizations such as Boeing, FACC, Spirit Aerosystems, and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries.
- ISO 9001:2008 REV C
- AS/EN/JISQ 9100 REV C
- FAA APPROVED TO 14 CFR PART 21&K-PMA AUTHORIZATION REQUIREMENT
- DFARS (252.225-7000 CLAUSES) AND RoHS COMPLIANT
- D6-82479 BOEING QUALITY SYSTEM
- D1-4426 BOEING PROCESS
- BOEING, VOUGHT, and SPIRIT DPD
- MSJ4000 MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES (MHI)
- QPL7034 DEFENSE LOGISTICS AGENCY (DLA)
- Arvan conducts First Articles to AS9102
- Sample inspection is completed per ARP9013 or Boeing approved sample inspection
- No mercury, lead, asbestos, or banned fire retardants (per European Union Directive, RoHS) are used in the manufacturing of our parts
- Materials meet DFARS 252.225-7014 Alt 1 Government "Preference for Domestic Specialty Metals"
- Arvan conducts counterfeit risk mitigation
- Arvan adheres to the directions provided in Executive Order (EO) 13224. "Executive Order Termination of Emergency with Respect to the Taliban and Amendment of Executive Order 13224 of September 23, 2001."
- We are compliant with the Dodd Frank Act pertaining to conflict materials
- We are compliant with the Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act (TVPRA) of 2013